The needs of customers are many and
varied and changing all the time. With this in mind, the
Schleifring Group endeavours to continually optimise its offering.
This was the reason for founding Schleifring Service in 2004.
A very effective unit resulted from combining the services
provided by the individual companies Studer, Schaudt, Mikrosa,
Ewag, Mägerle, Jung and Blohm. Their prime goal is to satisfy
customers’ needs quickly and professionally.
- So that your machine runs from the outset
Even while the machine is being set up, you benefit from our
Production start up is done quickly and smoothly.
- Installation and commissioning
of the machine
- Functionality test through
grinding of sample pieces
- Customer-specific acceptance
- Introduction to the operating
- Increase your staff’s qualification
With the correct training of your staff you ensure efficient and
long lasting use of your machine as well as error-free processing
of the workpieces.
- Training and evaluation by our
personnel, including certification
- Training for operators,
maintenance staff and programmers
- Training on-site or at our
support - Benefit from
the Specialists’ Know-How
They place their technicians at your
disposal in your production process, until your staff have
acquired the necessary knowledge.
- Advice on grinding
- Programming support
- Training your staff during
- Direct accompaniment within the
- Competent Assistance, in your Language
In the event of problems we stand by
you with their complete technical know-how.
- Fast and competent support by
- Helpline in your language
- Free HelpLine
- Optional 7x24h service
- ...and it is up and running once again
The economic success of your
enterprise demands the highest level of machine availability.
Therefore, our local service technicians are at your side very
quickly, if ever your machine does not run.
- Error diagnosis
- On site repair of your machine
- Replacement of defective parts
- Recommendations regarding
preventive care of the machine
- Save time and money online
Independently of the location of your
machine, Schleifring Service can assist you quickly and
competently with any type of control or operation problem by means
of our Teleservice.
- Optional equipping of the
machine with a Teleservice package
- Remote diagnosis by our
- Solution of problems by
telephone and online
- Teleservice know-how is free of
charge throughout the duration of the guarantee period
- Achieve Clarity
You achieve clarity regarding the
actual state of your machine through one of the inspections,
carried out by our qualified service technicians.
- Review and a condition report of
your machine by means of a specific checklist
- Presentation of the necessary
measures and recommendation for further procedures
- Detailed offers based on the
recorded condition of the machine
- Professional Fitness for your Machine
Regular servicing by qualified
technicians increase and sustain the availability of your machine.
Unplanned machine downtimes can therefore be reduced to a minimum.
- Inspection of your machine
- Examination of the machine
- Check of the safety devices
- Carrying out work according to a
detailed maintenance schedule
- Recommendation of required
- Immediate repair, if desired
to view or download the Schleifring Service brochure
(in PDF format)
If you would like any more information then please
top of the page